Contact store owner/issues with product purchased or requesting redelivery
Always check the store owners profile for contact information ….some say its ok to contact them in IM if they are online – but yes most prefer you put everything, including the transaction history of your purchase in a notecard.
I’ve noticed many do not know how to get the transaction history …so I hope this will help you:
- Please go to the website Second Life Login
- Login with your Second Life name and SL password.
- Choose under “Account” the section “Transactions History” (4th button on the left).
- A list of all your purchased items will appear.
- Copy and paste the Transaction history of the not delivered item into a notecard and send it to the store owner to request re-delivery or mention other issues with the product.
- Now please be patient after sending the notecard to the store owner. I know it can be frustatrating because ex. you wanted to wear this item for a special occassion, but please keep in mind store owners are not in Second Life 24/7, they all have a Real Life to take care of as well, please give them time to get back to you, thank you!